Turning Point Psychiatry
1948 Alabama Highway 157
Professional Office Building 1, Suite 360
Cullman, AL 35058
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
If you are struggling with mental health issues, our professionals can help. We understand that stress, anxiety and other behavioral health problems can affect relationships, daily performance and overall health. Here you’ll find a wide range of outpatient mental health services for those ages 13 and up experiencing emotional, psychiatric, behavioral or chemical dependency related issues.
Cullman Regional Medical Group is dedicated to expanding local healthcare access with a wide range of physician specialists all committed to enhancing your well-being.
- Depressive disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Eating disorders
- Intellectual disabilities & behavioral problems
- Autism in adults
- Anxiety & Panic Disorder
- Traumatic brain injury disorders & related behavioral problems
- Personality disorders
- Sexual and gender identity disorders
- Impulse control disorders
- Adjustment disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder with Peripartum Onset ((postpartum depression)
- Psychotic disorders, including Schizophrenia