Women experience unique health issues, from pregnancy and menopause to gynecological conditions including uterine fibroids and pelvic floor disorders. Our services are designed to provide care for women in every stage of life and consist of routine and specialized care, preventive care and management of chronic conditions with integrated medical and surgical expertise. We use a holistic approach and collaborate with specialty experts in urology, cardiology and more to provide exceptional care in exceptional situations.
Cullman Regional Medical Group is dedicated to expanding local healthcare access with a wide range of physician specialists all committed to enhancing your well-being.
- Abnormal menstrual periods
- Abnormal pap smears
- D&C (dilation & curettage)
- Endometrial ablation
- Gynecology exams
- Gynecologic surgeries
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) biopsies
- Ovarian masses
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Uterine bleeding
- Vaginal and abdominal laparoscopic hysterectomy