Hartselle Health Park Primary Care & Pediatrics providers specialize in caring for patients and families of all ages. Whether your goal is illness prevention, managing a chronic illness or referral for specialty care, we’re here to help.
- Annual health and wellness exams
- Management of chronic diseases (i.e. hypertension, diabetes, depression or heart disease)
- Routine immunizations (i.e. flu, tetanus, pneumonia and others)
- Treatment of minor illnesses (i.e. allergies, colds, flu, sore throat, ear infections and more)
- Treatment of minor injuries (i.e. fractures, sprains, cuts, burns and more)
- Weight management
- Referral to specialists as needed