Medical Group Downtown, located on Main Avenue in Cullman, provides easy access to primary care for area residents. Primary care practitioners include family medicine physicians who partner with patients to achieve optimal health and help manage chronic conditions. Coordinated and continuous care over time addresses healthcare needs at all stages of life.
- Annual health and wellness exams
- Management of chronic diseases (i.e. hypertension, diabetes, depression or heart disease)
- Routine immunizations (i.e. flu, tetanus, pneumonia and others)
- Treatment of minor illnesses (i.e. allergies, colds, flu, sore throat, ear infections and more)
- Treatment of minor injuries (i.e. fractures, sprains, cuts, burns and more)
- Weight management
- Referral to specialists as needed